This study room contains a table and chairs and a large display.
Study Room Reservation Policies
- Room may be booked by current UCI students, staff, and faculty.
- Book up to 7 days in advance.
- Daily Limit: 2 hours across all study rooms.
- Furniture may not be moved in or out of study rooms. Remove all personal items, including trash, at the end of your reservation.
- UCI Libraries are not responsible for unattended belongings.
- If you will not be using the room, cancel your reservation through the link in your email confirmation. This is both a courtesy to other students and will ensure that these hours do not count toward your daily limit.
- When it is time for your reservation proceed directly to the study room. Always have your email confirmation readily available.
- The UCI Libraries reserve the right to cancel reservations due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. emergency maintenance is required).