Space Availability - Multimedia Resources Center
One Button Studio
The One Button Studio in MRC at Science Library is a simplified video recording system that requires no technical knowledge or previous video production experience.
Users simply insert a USB drive and push a button to begin recording a video. The One Button Studio automates lighting, microphone and camera settings, then compresses and renders the completed video into a .mp4 file that is saved onto a drive. The system resets itself when the drive is unplugged, ready for the next person.
The finished product is a polished video recording that requires little time and effort to produce.
Study Room Reservation Policies
- Rooms may be booked by current UCI students, staff, and faculty.
- Book up to 7 days in advance.
- Daily Limit: 2 hours across all study rooms.
- Furniture may not be moved in or out of study rooms. Remove all personal items, including trash, at the end of your reservation.
- UCI Libraries are not responsible for unattended belongings.
- If you will not be using the room, cancel your reservation through the link in your email confirmation. This is both a courtesy to other students and will ensure that these hours do not count toward your daily limit.
- When it is time for your reservation proceed directly to the study room. Always have your email confirmation readily available.
- The UCI Libraries reserve the right to cancel reservations due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. emergency maintenance is required).
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.