Limited study space is available by appointment to current UC students, faculty, and staff only.
- Restricted to UC faculty, staff and students enrolled in the current quarter with valid UC ID and reservation confirmation email. (More information about obtaining a UCI ID card.)You may be asked to present a valid Official Photo ID (California Driver's License, Passport, US Military ID, etc) if the photo on your UC Photo ID has worn off.
- 3 hour blocks are available Monday - Friday from 8:30am-11:30am and 1:30pm-4:30pm.
- Book up to 7 days in advance.
- Only ONE person per reservation is allowed. No group seating.
- Wearing masks is. required.
- No food is permitted.
- Furniture and equipment may not be moved in or out spaces. Remove all personal items, including trash, at the end of your reservation.
- UCI Libraries are not responsible for unattended belongings.
- If you will not be using the space, cancel your reservation through the link in your email confirmation. This is both a courtesy to other students and will ensure that these hours do not count toward your daily limit.
- When it is time for your reservation proceed to the MRC. A CSO will ask to see your UC ID and a copy of your reservation confirmation email.
- The UCI Libraries also reserve the right to cancel reservations due to unforeseen circumstances or an authorized University business related purpose.
NOTE: Students, faculty, and staff from other UCs who wish to make an appointment should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- UC email address
- Top three dates and times
- Proof of current enrollment
- If you need access to a public computer