Space Availability - Multimedia Resources Center
NOTE: Our reservation system has been updated. Instead of choosing multiple time slots to extend your booking, choose a timeslot for your start time and use the drop down menu that appears below the calendar to select your end time.
MRC Study Room Reservation Policies
- No room reservations are permitted 30 minutes to closing.
- Restricted to UCI faculty, staff and students enrolled in the current quarter with valid UCI ID. You may be asked to present a valid Official Photo ID (California Driver's License, Passport, US Military ID, etc) if the photo on your UCI Photo ID has worn off.
- Alumni, emeriti, retirees, visitors, volunteers, and community users are not eligible to borrow equipment or use collaborative, presentation, or study spaces at MRC.
- Book up to 7 days in advance.
- Daily Limit: 2 hours across all UCI Libraries collaborative and study rooms.
- Furniture and equipment may not be moved in or out spaces. Remove all personal items, including trash, at the end of your reservation.
- UCI Libraries are not responsible for unattended belongings.
- If you will not be using the room, cancel your reservation through the link in your email confirmation. This is both a courtesy to other students and will ensure that these hours do not count toward your daily limit.
- When it is time for your reservation proceed directly to the study room. Always have your email confirmation readily available.
- The UCI Libraries reserve the right to set reasonable time limits for use of collaborative, presentation and study spaces.
- The UCI Libraries also reserve the right to cancel reservations due to unforeseen circumstances or an authorized University business related purpose.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.