NOTE: Our reservation system has been updated. Instead of choosing multiple time slots to extend your booking, choose a timeslot for your start time and use the drop down menu that appears below the calendar to select your end time.
MRC Study Room Reservation Policies
- No room reservations are permitted 30 minutes to closing.
- Restricted to UCI faculty, staff and students enrolled in the current quarter with valid UCI ID. You may be asked to present a valid Official Photo ID (California Driver's License, Passport, US Military ID, etc) if the photo on your UCI Photo ID has worn off.
- Alumni, emeriti, retirees, visitors, volunteers, and community users are not eligible to borrow equipment or use collaborative, presentation, or study spaces at MRC.
- Book up to 7 days in advance.
- Daily Limit: 2 hours across all UCI Libraries collaborative and study rooms.
- Furniture and equipment may not be moved in or out spaces. Remove all personal items, including trash, at the end of your reservation.
- UCI Libraries are not responsible for unattended belongings.
- If you will not be using the room, cancel your reservation through the link in your email confirmation. This is both a courtesy to other students and will ensure that these hours do not count toward your daily limit.
- When it is time for your reservation proceed directly to the study room. Always have your email confirmation readily available.
- The UCI Libraries reserve the right to set reasonable time limits for use of collaborative, presentation and study spaces.
- The UCI Libraries also reserve the right to cancel reservations due to unforeseen circumstances or an authorized University business related purpose.